Friday, August 28, 2009

Visit to Udiyabag village

We (J.P. and Parmanand) went to Udiyabag for follow-up & evaluation of the various support programs run by Samagra.Also on our agenda was to look for people with speech, hearing & vision impairments. We did found 2 individuals with speech and hearing impairments each. Also we found that both the ladies who were provided free hearing aids, were not using them regularly and so better follow up is required from our side. Also this was eye opener for me, when I found that one family of 4 was living on a daily sum of Rs 65. Also this was an opportunity for us to work on our individual speech. I did feel that I have miles to go, as I was still feeling the time pressure & sometimes was trying to rush through my sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. It will be published soon after moderation!